Thread: 1st COMPLIMENT

1. 1st COMPLIMENT

Good morning everyone!! Hope you guys are doing well and staying on track!!

Today someone noticed that I have lost weight and said that it looks good woooohoooooo it feels good that I am at the stage when people start noticing!!! I am so thrilled and even more motivated!!!

Anyway just thought I should share. I am on my way to a horrid meeting with a spring in my step

BYEEEEEEEEEE x

2. Of course now all I want to do is weigh myself LOL MUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALE!!!

3. That is fantastic! It's the best feeling in the world when people notice! Congrats!

4. Love, love, it!!! Congrats and keep up the good work!!

5. Sorry to bother you but I am new here and created a ticker and believe I did it right but I can't see it anywhere. Oh well... I am glad to see others doing well on the program. I thought I was the only new one in here could not find any current postings till tonight. I am hungry, not much food that is for sure..hope I cann make it. I can't imagine drinking coffee without creamer or something white but I can't have it. Does anyone on this program get to have white in their coffee? maybe if I melt some cream cheese that would work!

6. Hi Starr!!! You do get used to black coffee. I also do not think anyone gets creamer in their coffee!!!

You will make it. I promise that after a couple of days you dont feel hungry anymore and you can make it. I am not looking forward to all that again that is for sure!!!

7. I can appreciate that! But having a bit of issue with the creamer. Black is not easy LOL Still trying to figure out why the ticker is not showing up in here. I saw the preview okay of it. I am really not experiencing hunger like I thought I would such as the cravings. For as little as we eat I have no cravings. Cool...

8. HEY! It works! Except how much is 200kg's? I don't weigh that much better try and fix it now LOL